Monday, March 6, 2017

Sweet Potatoes

Hello,

How do you make your sweet potatoes? You can bake them whole, boil them, deep fry or bake them seasoned. There are so many recipes out there and just today, I saw one on Savor Home Instagram stories of rosemary and honey sweet potatoes.

Here is how I make mine and I love how simple it is.


I used 2 large sweet potatoes and cut them in cubes. 


I seasoned them with seasoned salt, paprika, black pepper and thyme.


To make it easier, I used the vegetable oil bottle cap to measure the oil. I used 5 bottle cap of oil for this many sweet potatoes. Mix well and make sure that every single potato is coated.


Place them on parchment paper or foil ready for your oven at 350F. If using foil, it is best to use non-sick spray to make sure they do not stick to your plate before lining the sweet potatoes. I left it to bake for 45 minutes to an hour. It all depends of how your oven works. 


Et voilà!! They are ready for you. You can have them with any kind of food or as a snack.
Bon Appétit!

No comments:

Post a Comment