Monday, February 27, 2017

Cookbooks

Hello,

We have to admit that there are a TONE of cookbooks out there. Now with the no gluten, lactose intolerent, veganism and so on, one can be overwhelmed by the amount of choices offered on the market.
I love cookbooks but I have a hard time following recipes if it is not baking recipes. I tend to forget one element, remove one ingredient or add my own ingredients or just transform the whole recipe into something else. Yet, there are a couple of books I would like to have my hands on and hopefully try those beautiful pictured recipes.
Here is a list of the books I have my eyes on:



 Tia Mowry;Whole New You: How Real Food Transfomrs Your Life, for a Healthier, More Gorgeous You
I grew up watching "Sisters, Sisters" and I have somewhat followed Tia's career and when I saw she had a cooking show and a book, I wanted to get it. It says March 14, 2017 on the Amazon website. Maybe I will wait to see the reviews before purchasing it.



Chrissy Teigen; Cravings; Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat
The reviews are amazing and it seems to be a lot of hearty meal and feel good food. I really want to have this one and try the recipes out



Ayesha Curry; The Seasoned Life: Food, Family, Faith, and the Joy of Eating Well
I like following her on instagram and watching snippets of her life and her cooking. She makes cooking fun and I am just curious to see wha this book has to offer. Maybe I will visit my local "Chapters Indigo" to leaf through the book before spending money on it. 




 Mimi Ikon; Mimi's Healthy and Delicious Cookbook
I do follow Mimi Ikonn on Youtube and there are a couple of things she has cooked which were very simple that I would like to try home. I like simple and this could fit in that category.  (picture from her website)




Marilou, 3 Fois par Jour: Tome 1 et Tome 2. 
I discovered this magazine recently and I love the way it is currated. Visiting their website, I saw that they had two cookbooks out and I am really interested to see what it is all about. I know there is already a website with multiple recipies in it but to have a physical book to look at, see beautiful pictures and get inspiration from is always more exciting. I might get one of the Tomes and see if it was worth it. 
(picture from their website) 



Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment